Best wishes for the New Year! Plus my 50 questions for 2013…
It is time for me to send you all my best wishes for the New Year 2013, may it bring you and your loved ones all you ever wanted! 2012 was a fantastic year for BestSellingCarsBlog, going from strength to strength all thanks to you: You were 900,000 to visit BSCB at least once this year, 3.5 times more than in 2011! So a HUGE Thank You to all of you who have kept coming back to and made it what it is today by sharing some rare data.
Many new countries and territories have started being regularly updated this year on BSCB, I have to say it's one of my favourite moments: when a country can finally be explored in detail. In particular Bulgaria, Estonia, Iceland, Hong Kong (China), Macedonia, Philippines, Puerto Rico and Singapore have all become regular fixtures on the site, thanks to tips from you readers! If you have sales figures for any country or territory that doesn't appear on the list please do not hesitate to get in touch by clicking on 'Contact' above!
If you were already a BSCB reader one year ago, you will remember I featured a list of world car sales questions for 2012, the first of which being 'Will the Lada Granta dominate Russia?' It did, but took a little more time than expected... You will find all the answers to these 25 questions for 2012 below the jump, as well as my 50 questions for 2013, starting with:
1. Will Chery crack Europe with the Qoros GQ3?
2. Will the Hyundai HB20 or Chevrolet Onix threaten the VW Gol’s supremacy in Brazil?
3. Which Passenger Car will top the Chinese year-end ranking?
4. Will General Motors, Toyota, Hyundai or any other major manufacturer announce the creation of a low-cost brand outside China? Will Nissan unveil a low-cost Datsun range as planned?
5. Will the new BYD F3 and Chery QQ make 2013 the year of the renaissance for local models in China?
6. Will Kaili, Volkswagen’s low-cost Chinese brand, finally be launched? If so will it be more successful than GM's Baojun? Nissan's Venucia? Honda's Linian? Ciimo?
7. Will the Mokka and Adam help Opel towards recovery?
8. Will a BMW or Mercedes break into the UK year-end Top 5 for the first time?
9. Will the Renault Duster break into the monthly Top 5 in Russia? India?
10. Will the Dacia Dokker dominate the French LCV market, the biggest in Europe?
See 40 more questions for 2013 and the answers to the 2012 questions below. What are your questions for 2013? Post some more by commenting on this article!