error: This content is protected, please contact Matt@bestsellingcarsblog.com if you would like to license for reuse.
skip to Main Content

Hungary November 2014: Fiat 500 on podium

Fiat 500L Hungary November 2014. Picture courtesy of largus.frFiat 500L

* See the Top 10 best-selling brands and models by clicking on the title. Thank you Zsolt *

New car sales in Hungary are up a dynamic 19% year-on-year in November to 5,916 deliveries, bringing the year-to-date total to 61,520 units, up 20% on 2013. Ford reclaims the brands leadership off Opel with 749 sales and 12.7% vs. 683 and 11.5% while Skoda passes Volkswagen to rank #3 with 8% share vs. 8.8%. Toyota, Dacia and Suzuki follow. The Skoda Octavia confirms it is the prime choice of Hungarian car buyers with 311 sales and 5.3% ahead of the Ford Focus at 4.4%, now also #2 year-to-date like in 2013. The Fiat 500 family (sales including the 500L) jumps onto the podium thanks to 249 units sold for a 4.2% market share, keeping in mind only 3% (!) of all Fiats purchased in Hungary in November were private sales, the rest (97%) going to companies including rental fleets. The Opel Mokka lodges a third consecutive month inside the Hungarian Top 10, gaining one further spot on October to a best-ever #8 and now just below its stablemates the Opel Astra (#6) and Corsa (#7).

Previous month: Hungary October 2014: Fiat 500 and Opel Mokka up

One year ago: Hungary November 2013: Ford Focus #1, Opel Antara in Top 10

Full November 2014 Top 10 models and brands Ranking Tables below.

This content is for Platinum members only.
Log In Register
Back To Top