Although some feel that leasing a car is not a great idea, there are a lot of benefits to opting for a lease rather than purchasing a car. When you purchase a new car, for example, a large percentage of its resale value decreases the minute you drive it off the lot. People who buy cars and later want to sell them are often disappointed at how low the Blue Book values for their vehicles are – especially if they didn’t keep the car in the best condition. Before getting into what the top three cars are to lease available at Lease Cars, let’s look at some of the benefits of leasing a car rather than buying or financing one.
1. You get to drive in a new car. Those who love the thrill of driving in a brand-spanking new vehicle and having the option to upgrade or change it can get a major endorphin rush from this.
2. You don’t have to worry so much about maintenance. Since leased cars are newer models, they will come with fewer headaches. Although all cars begin showing signs of wear and tear, some of the costlier damages, like transmission damage, will only show up a while after your leased car is turned in. This means you won’t have to pay for costly repairs and you won’t have as much stress. A major plus if you are busy or if you drive often for work or leisure.
3. If you run a small business or are self-employed, a lease is tax-deductible as a business expense.
4. Leasing allows you to pay smaller monthly rates and makes you more likely to be able to afford an expensive luxury car. If you don’t have the money to actually purchase a luxury vehicle, it can be difficult to get financing for one because of their cost. Banks don’t usually like to shell out more than around £20,000 on a car loan.
5. Fewer upfront costs including no down payment or a low down payment, lower monthly rates, and a lower sales tax. Edmunds.com reports that if you lease a car you will actually only pay about half the sales tax that you would have paid had you opted for buying the car.
Now, what are the top three cars to lease?
1. 2014 Chevrolet Cruze
You can get this car with a three year lease. Your monthly payments will be reasonably low per month, and the down payment will be small depending on the company. The Cruze offers great fuel economy but doesn’t feel like you’re driving an ordinary economy car. It is a well-made, attractive vehicle with high-tech features and exceptional comfort.
2. 2013 Hyundai Elantra
The Elantra offers style and fuel-efficiency. The compact sedan has many great features and a large boot for fitting all your things. This makes it a great car for travellers.
3. 2013 Scion TC
This sporty coupe has a lot of room in the cabin and is a comfortable ride. The audio features are top-notch, great for those who love blasting music while they drive.