If you are looking to take on an exciting project and pimp out your van, you have come to the right place for some top tips and information. You can create a look that is specific to your tastes and can act as an extension of your personality. These top tips are a great way to put your stamp on your van;
- Paint It – If you have a plain white van, you will want to create something special that screams ‘you’, whether it is just a different colour all over or you want to go with a design or artistic paint job. You should, however, choose carefully as it will most likely be the first thing anyone notices when they look at it.
- Wheels – When anyone mentions that they have had some work done on their vehicle everyone automatically looks to see what alloys you have. This is one thing that you do need to spend a bit of money on; you won’t be able to get away with a cheap, quick bodged job. If you have good wheels, your pimped out van is already half way there.
- Windows – If you have windows at the back of your van you may want to cover them up or at least tint them to create a better finish. This will also ensure some privacy as you may want to create a relaxing area in the back, and can also help create a sleek and stylish finish.
- Speakers – If you are into your music you may want to invest in some good speakers for the back of your van. As you will have the space you can pretty much do what you want with and be as creative as you wish; you don’t have to worry about not having enough room for an amplifier and a subwoofer. If you wanted to you could even install a whole entertainment system in there with a TV and gaming system of your choice.
- Bedding – if you are planning on using your van for travelling, you may want to create a space in the back to sleep. This will provide a place for you to sleep in if you are running out of cash, or you can take a quick nap if the hours of driving are wearing you out. You can be as decorative as you want with this, whether you want to recreate your whole bedroom or simply put in a mattress.
- Seats – You can buy seat covers for your van that come in loads of different colours, designs and fabrics to keep in line with your tastes. There is no point in pimping out the rest of the van but leaving the front seats boring and bare. This is where you will be sitting when doing any driving so make sure it’s comfortable and looking good.
- Lighting – You can’t have a pimped out van with standard lights; there needs to be something amazing about them. Understandably, you can’t really do anything with the headlights as they have to be kept in line with regulations, however, when decorating the inside of your van or the outside of it you can decorate it with coloured lights to give it that extra touch of pizzazz.
Now that you have some ideas of what to do when you on pimping out your van you can make a start and be well on your way to creating the perfect vehicle for you.
This post was written by Ekta Mair, who, when looking for a quality used van used Anchor Vans. She also recommends Autopart UK for up-to-date stylish alloy wheels to create the perfect finished result.