Home > UK > UK September 2012: Mercedes lodges record figures

UK September 2012: Mercedes lodges record figures

The Mercedes B-Class lodged its highest ever month in the UK in September Yesterday Angus Filton from Mercedes-Benz cars UK kindly shared with me some (rare) additional figures for what turned out to be a historical month for Mercedes in the UK, so I thought it would be worth a quick update. As you already...

Categories: UK
  1. October 15th, 2012 at 19:47 | #1

Mercedes, BMW and Audi like all other manufacturers offer discounts on their cars but they are not as big a percentage as the mainstram manufacturers. I agree that the year to date figures give a more accurate impression of sales, however September is a very important month because of the registration change (it is the second largest month next to March)

2. Steam
    October 14th, 2012 at 07:12 | #2

To me sales in one month are not that important. They may be interesting, but I prefer to have a look on YTD-sales or so.

October 14th, 2012 at 11:29 | #3

Hi Steam,
      The year-to-date figures for the Mercedes brand quoted in my article are to me the most impressive indeed.

3. SirWinstonChurchil
    October 13th, 2012 at 19:31 | #4

Our grand parents will be very proud if they know this.

4. Ant
    October 13th, 2012 at 03:34 | #5

It’s same important segment of Audi A4 and Bmw 3 big demand of those cars in uk …. I’m sure They do big discounts for fighting BMw new 3 serie and Audi A4 . It would be interesting to know that! Quantity of c class sold is surprising high! New B class has avarage numbers strange! :)

5. Pedro
    October 13th, 2012 at 01:56 | #6

16,569 sales ? Not bad, but Audi did a lot better and sold 22,389 units in September.