skip to Main Content

Estonia November 2013: Skoda Octavia leads, Renault Clio #4

Renault Clio IV Estonia November 2013Renault Clio

* See the Top 50 best-selling models and Top 30 All-brands by clicking on the title! *

New car sales in Estonia are up 1% year-on-year in November to 1,577 registrations, bringing the year-to-date total to 18,609 units, up 6% on 2012. The Skoda Octavia confirms it is the new darling of Estonian customers by ranking #1 for the 5th consecutive month thanks to 110 sales and 7% share, however this is still not nearly enough to dislodge the Honda CR-V from its 2013 year-to-date throne: the Japanese SUV, #2 this month at 93 units and 5.9%, was snapped up 872 times so far this year vs. 776 for the Octavia. The Nissan Qashqai is faithful to its year-to-date third place with 75 sales and 4.8% this month. Big movers below in the ranking include the Renault Clio up a further 3 spots to #4 at 68 units and 4.3% vs. #15 and 1.6% year-to-date, the Renault Scenic up two to #7 and 3.2% vs. #13 and 2.1%, the Toyota Corolla stable at #13 vs. #48 and the Renault Captur up 14 ranks to #23.

Previous month: Estonia October 2013: Skoda Octavia and Subaru Forester shine

One year ago: Estonia November 2012: Skoda Octavia #1, Mitsubishi i-MiEV impresses

Full November 2013 Top 50 models and Top 30 brands Ranking Tables below.

This content is for Platinum members only.
Log In Register
Back To Top