Turn it on in Settings › Safari to view this website.
This message will be pushed to the admin's iPhone instantly.
* See the Top 20 best-selling models and Top 12 brands by clicking on the title! *
New car sales in Australia are down year-on-year for the third consecutive month …
* NOW UPDATED with the Top 20 models and Top 45 all-brands! Click on title to see *
The Australian new car market experiences its biggest year-on-year fall in 20 …
The Nissan Pulsar is the most popular all-new model in 2013 at #21.
* See the Top 297 All-models ranking by clicking on the title! *
Like every Quarter I can share …
The Toyota Corolla is getting closer to its first #1 finish in Australia.
* See the Top 20 best-selling models and Top 48 All-brands by clicking on the title! *
For the …
* See the Top 15 best-selling models and Top 46 All-brands by clicking on the title! *
As predicted last month, the proposed changes to the fringe benefit tax (FBT) …
* NOW UPDATED with actuals! See title for the Top 20 models and Top 46 All-brands *
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a more in-depth analysis of this market.
It’s a new …
The Mazda2 in #4 in the Australian Private Sales ranking!
* See the Top 50 best-selling models by clicking on the title! Many thanks to David *
Thanks to David, for the …
The Mitsubishi Triton is up 5 spots on 2012 to a record #6 over the period.
* See the Top 292 All-models Ranking by clicking on the title! *
Contact me at …
The Toyota Hilux delivers its best-ever monthly volume in Australia this month.
* NOW UPDATED with the Top 20 models and Top 46 All-brands! Click on title to see *
Check out …
2013 Holden Commodore. Based on its CEO’s most recent declarations, Holden could stop manufacturing in Australia (and anywhere in the world for that matter) as early as 2016.
* See the …
All content Copyright Best Selling Cars - Matt's blog
Powered by WordPress + WPtouch 1.9.41