* See the Top 30 All-brands and Top 25 models by clicking on the title *
The Croatian new car market is up a solid 10% year-on-year in September to 2.189 registrations, lifting the year-to-date total to 28.817 units, up 4% on 2014. Volkswagen (+14%), Skoda (+43%) and Renault (+24%) lead the sales charts and all outpace the market, while Peugeot (+30%), Dacia (+60%), Kia (+22%) and Suzuki (+151%) also post impressive gains inside the Top 10. Model-wise, the VW Golf reclaims the throne it is sat on year-to-date thanks to 130 sales and 7.5% share, distancing the Skoda Octavia at 6% and VW Passat at 4.7%. Two recently launched SUV spark this month in Croatia: the Suzuki Vitara manages a second consecutive month in 4th place with 68 sales and 3.9% share while the Hyundai Tucson makes its very first appearance in the Croatian Top 10 at #9 with 3.4%.
Full September 2015 Top 30 All-brands and Top 25 models below.