Home > Croatia > Croatia March 2012: Skoda Fabia surprise best-seller

Croatia March 2012: Skoda Fabia surprise best-seller

Skoda Fabia

* See the Top 20 best-selling models by clicking on the title! *

The Croatian car market is down slightly year-on-year in March at 3,779 registrations and -1%, bringing the year-to-date total to 10,832 units, up 3% on 2011. Coming out of nowhere (#21 in February), the Skoda Fabia surprises everyone by becoming the best-selling model in Croatia this month with 151 sales and 4% share. This is possibly the first time the Fabia ever leads the monthly Croatian ranking! The Opel Astra, #1 last month, is down to #6 but stays in pole position year-to-date with 437 units and 4%.

Two Frenchies complete the podium: the Renault Megane is up 5 spots on February to #2 with 126 sales and 3.3% and the Peugeot 308 is up one rank to #3 at 125 units. Volkswagen has another solid month and now places the Golf #2, Passat #3 and Polo #4 in the 2012 year-to-date ranking... 2011′s leader, the Skoda Octavia is weak in this start of 2012, down to #8 in March and #5 year-to-date.

Previous month: Croatia February 2012: Opel Astra leads, Kia Rio in Top 10

One year ago: Croatia March 2011: Skoda Octavia #1 thanks to...police fleet!

Full March 2012 Top 20 Ranking Table below.

The rest of this content is for members only.
Log In Register
Categories: Croatia
  1. Luka
    June 12th, 2012 at 04:51 | #1

    The table is missing Nissan Juke (55 cars sold in March 2012), Peugeot 207 (also 55 cars) and Fiat Punto (54 cars).

  1. No trackbacks yet.
You must be logged in to post a comment.